Differentiation of components during the gripping process
Three different variant widths of component A are processed in a pneumatic assembly system. In each one, component A is picked up using a gripper and placed on a workpiece carrier on the conveyor belt. The MPS-G position sensor measures the exact width of gripped component A and forwards the measured value to the control via IO-Link using the process data. This is how the additional process steps can be adjusted to the respective component variant.
Following product families can be usedVery short position sensors for grippers and miniature cylinders
- Position feedback with a measuring range of up to 50 mm
- Up to 3 digital switching signals
- 16 switching points via IO-Link
- Dynamic teach-in for up to 3 switching signals
- Actuator diagnosis data: piston velocity, cylinder stroke, magnetic field strengths, etc.
- Process diagnosis data: temperature, vibration, position, max. acceleration