End position monitoring of gripping modules
After the dispensing process, a pneumatic gripping module positions the front screen of a sensor above the corresponding housing and adheres both parts together. MZC1 magnetic cylinder sensors provide reliable and precise detection of the gripping module's end positions inside the pneumatic cylinder in preparation for the gripping of the front screen. Thanks to the simple mounting and installation by drop-in and a mere ¼-turn combination screw (hex, slot), this sensor is an excellent choice for applications in cylinders, linear slides and grippers with a C-slot.
Following product families can be usedMagnetic cylinder sensors with precise switching point for C-slot
- Can be used in all standard cylinders, linear slides, and grippers using the C-slot and – with the help of adapters – in round rod, tie-rod, and profile cylinders
- Insertion of the sensor into the slot from above makes mounting quick and easy
- Combined fixing screw (hexagon socket screw and slotted screw)
- LED for indicating the output state
- Enclosure ratings: IP 67, IP 68, IP 69K