Inline quality control
The process of producing injection-molded plastic parts is subject to many influences (temperature fluctuations, differences in plastic granule quality, etc.). Errors such as overfilling or underfilling the mold are recorded by the InspectorP6xx vision sensor. This means that the defective parts can be separated and removed from the process reliably.
Following product families can be usedProduct family Presence InspectionEasy presence inspection
Product family InspectorP63xConfigurable. Programmable. Compact. Versatile.
- 2D vision inspection
- Solving presence inspection applications
- Object Locator, Pixel and Edge Pixel Counter, Blob Finder
- Easy-to-use user interface in web browser
- Various field of views, resolution, performance, optics, and lighting depending on selected InspectorP6xx
- Tool Plugin support
- Fieldbus and TCP/IP
- 2D vision sensors with 1.3 and 1.9 megapixels
- Configuration of SensorApps in a web browser
- Programming of new SensorApps in SICK AppStudio
- Flexible S- and C-mount lenses and integrated lighting
- Laser alignment aid, beeper and feedback spot
- Includes HALCON runtime license and SICK Algorithm Library
Working together as equals
Thanks to sensors from SICK, robots perceive more precisely. For all challenges in the field of robotics: Robot Vision, Safe Robotics, End-of-Arm Tooling, and Position Feedback.
Find out more