Motor feedback systems rotary HIPERFACE®
- Safety-related parameters
Safety integrity level SIL2 (IEC 61508), SILCL2 (EN 62061) 1) Category 3 (EN ISO 13849) Test rate Not required Maximum demand rate Continuous (analog signals) Performance level PL d (EN ISO 13849) 2) PFHD: Probability of dangerous failure per hour 1.7 x 10-8 2) TM (mission time) 20 years (EN ISO 13849) Safety-related accuracy ± 0.09°, For square counting 3) Safety-related measuring step 0.09°, For square counting
- 1) For more detailed information on the exact configuration of your machine/unit, please consult your relevant SICK branch office.
- 2) The enclosure rating (in accordance with IEC 60529) is achieved with attached mating connector and was tested with the shaft in a horizontal position.
- 3) The values displayed apply to a diagnostic degree of coverage of 90%, which must be achieved by the external drive system. In the event of resonance, suitable tests have to be carried out on the entire drive system.
Sine/cosine periods per revolution 1,024 Number of the absolute ascertainable revolutions 1 Total number of steps 32,768 Measuring step 0.3 ″ For interpolation of the sine/cosine signals with, e. g., 12 bits Integral non-linearity Typ. ± 45 ″, Error limits for evaluating sine/cosine period, without mechanical tension of the stator coupling Differential non-linearity ± 7 ″, Non-linearity within a sine/cosine period Operating speed ≤ 6,000 min⁻¹, up to which the absolute position can be reliably produced Available memory area 1,792 Byte System accuracy ± 52 ″
Type of code for the absolute value Binary Code sequence Rising, For clockwise shaft rotation, looking in direction “A” (see dimensional drawing) Communication interface HIPERFACE®
- Electrical data
Connection type Cable, 8-wire, radial, 1.5 m Supply voltage 7 V DC ... 12 V DC Recommended supply voltage 8 V DC Power consumption < 80 mA (without load) Output frequency for sine/cosine signals ≤ 200 kHz
- Mechanical data
Shaft version Through hollow shaft Shaft diameter 14 mm Shaft material Stainless steel Flange material Zinc diecast Housing material Aluminum die cast Flange type / stator coupling Stator coupling Dimensions See dimensional drawing Weight ≤ 0.25 kg Moment of inertia of the rotor 56 gcm² Operating speed ≤ 6,000 min⁻¹ 1) Angular acceleration ≤ 500,000 rad/s² Operating torque 0.6 Ncm (+20 °C) Start up torque + 0.8 Ncm (+20 °C) Permissible movement of the drive element, static
± 0.3 mm radial
± 0.5 mm axial
Permissible movement of the drive element, dynamic
± 0.05 mm radial
± 0.1 mm axial
Life of ball bearings 3.6 x 109 revolutions
- 1) Allow for self-heating of 3.3 K per 1,000 rpm when designing the operating temperature range.
- Ambient data
Operating temperature range –30 °C ... +85 °C Storage temperature range –40 °C ... +90 °C, without package Relative humidity/condensation 90 %, Condensation not permitted Resistance to shocks 100 g, 6 ms (according to EN 60068-2-27) Frequency range of resistance to vibrations 20 g, 10 Hz ... 2,000 Hz (according to EN 60068-2-6) EMC According to EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-3 1) Enclosure rating IP65, with mating connector inserted (according to IEC 60529)
- 1) The EMC according to the standards quoted is achieved when the motor feedback system is mounted in an electrically conductive housing, which is connected to the central earthing point of the motor controller via a cable screen. The GND-(0 V) connection of the supply voltage is also grounded here. If other shielding concepts are used, users must perform their own tests.
ECl@ss 5.0 27270590 ECl@ss 5.1.4 27270590 ECl@ss 6.0 27270590 ECl@ss 6.2 27270590 ECl@ss 7.0 27270590 ECl@ss 8.0 27270590 ECl@ss 8.1 27270590 ECl@ss 9.0 27270590 ECl@ss 10.0 27273805 ECl@ss 11.0 27273901 ETIM 5.0 EC001486 ETIM 6.0 EC001486 ETIM 7.0 EC001486 ETIM 8.0 EC001486 UNSPSC 16.0901 41112113