Tires are identified and aligned at the same time in the spotting station. The Lector642 image-based code reader provides high flexibility at the object height and rotation speed thanks to the large field of view and depth of field. Programming the accepted reading field width and the high decoding speed enables the fast and precise alignment of the tire.
Following product families can be usedNonstop code reading flexibility
- 2/4 megapixel resolution; high frame repetition rate of 40 Hz
- Dynamic focus adjustment from object to object
- Integrated high-power LED illumination
- Function buttons, aiming laser, optical and acoustic feedback signal
- Intelligent, rapid decoding algorithms