The reliable constant in times of change.
When generating steam in large combustion plants or even smaller boiler plants, sensors from SICK monitor a large number of measuring points in the plant and its immediate surroundings. Thanks to the option of linking the digital information with I/O-Link, for example, automation is also simple and intelligent.
Flow metering systems from SICK
Turnkey solutions for natural gas measurement
The sunny side of power
Solar power plants can supply entire regions with environmentally-friendly energy throughout the day. However, operators are only satisfied when the plants are running optimally – that is, with high efficiency, reliable availability and good profitability. SICK provides support with sensor technology along the entire process chain.
Time for hydrogen
Efficient and cost-effective production of green hydrogen is essential for accelerating the shift from fossil to renewable energy. SICK supports this effort with customized sensor technology at many points of measurement and is continuously working on the development of technologies for the future of hydrogen.
Gas, coal, diesel, biomass and climate protection
In the near future, fossil fuel power plants will continue to provide the electricity generation capacity needed to secure the base load. For this to be acceptable from a climate protection perspective, the environmental impact of dust and gas emissions must be reduced to a minimum. SICK assists operators with a wide range of analysis equipment.
Select your solution
You will find the right applications here
- Coal handling
- Combustion process
- Concentrated solar power plants
- Continuous emission monitoring
- Delivery and storage of fuel
- Dry flue gas desulfurization (FGD) system
- Dust removal
- Gas supply and measurement
- Material transport
- Photovoltaic power plants
- Steam cycle monitoring
- Wet flue gas desulfurization (FGD) system
- Wind power plant with direct drive
- Wind power plant with gear
- Überwachung des Dampfkreislaufs
- Gas-fired backup power generation
- Remote services and data transmission
- Position and motion control
- Thermal storage