Automated robot unloading
A saw blade continuously separates workpieces of different shapes and lengths from bar profiles. The parts are then transported via the conveyor belt to the depalletizing robot. The Ranger3 3D vision sensor accurately detects the different shapes and their position, even at a high rate of throughput, enabling the parts to be accurately placed on the correct pallets.
Following product families can be usedSuperior 3D performance in a small package powered by ROCC technology
- CMOS sensor from SICK with ROCC technology for superior 3D performance
- Processing of up to 15.4 gigapixels/s.
- Full-format 3D profile at 7 kHz
- Sensor resolution: Up to 2,560 x 832 px
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- 3D, reflective, and scattered light measurement in one device
- Industrial housing, optional IP65/67 enclosure rating