Identification of rack codes and level measurement of test tubes in the Single Lane Analyzer
The reliable CLV60x fixed mount barcode scanner ensures correct verification of codes on test tubes and racks. This enables sample traceability throughout the entire laboratory process. The rugged housing as well as the compact size of the CLV60x meet the requirements for use in small machines. In this process, LL3 fibers detect the level of liquid in the test tubes.
Following product families can be usedA wide variety of solutions to your most challenging applications: SICK's fiber-optic cables
Reliable reading performance in the smallest of spaces
- Very large selection of plastic and glass fiber-optic cables.
- Fiber-optic cables resistant to chemicals and high temperature
- Threaded and smooth sleeves, bands of light (array), 90° reflection versions available
- Focused optics
- Proximity and through-beam versions available
- Plastic , protective metal or Teflon sheathing available
- High reading field height even at a 30 mm reading distance
- 2K pixel CMOS technology
- LED status indicator detectable from virtually every direction
- Adaptation to customer requirements as an optional service
- 750 Hz scanning frequency
- Reading window on the front or on the side