3D monitoring of adhesive beads
The inline quality inspection for adhesive beads – from applying the glue to the glue quantity check and checking for bubbles – is one of the main tasks in the gluing process. The TrispectorP1000 3D vision sensor enables reliable implementation of sophisticated 3D contour checks.
Following product families can be usedProduct family TriSpectorP1000Tailor-made 3D solutions for flexible automation
- 3D, 2D, and profile inspection of moving parts
- Imaging, lighting, and analysis in one housing
- SICK AppSpace, programmable 3D camera
- Full flexibility for tailored solutions
- SICK Algorithm API and HALCON
- Factory-calibrated 3D data
- Web user interface
Working together as equals
Thanks to sensors from SICK, robots perceive more precisely. For all challenges in the field of robotics: Robot Vision, Safe Robotics, End-of-Arm Tooling, and Position Feedback.
Find out more