In-situ gas analyzers
The other kind of oxygen measurement
- Automated testing and adjustment with ambient air
- No expensive test gases required
- Reignition into the measurement gas not possible because the sensor is located outside the measurement gas
- Process monitoring even at high temperatures
- Quick measurement directly in the process for timely control
The exact device specifications and performance data of the product may deviate from the information provided here, and depend on the application in which the product is being used and the relevant customer specifications.