A new dimension in the world of sensors
Transparency, efficiency, productivity
Transform the data available to you into added value and use your data more systematically. Customize digital solutions to your individual needs and gain transparency.
Manage your digital twins
Everything at a click
SICK AssetHub provides the necessary foundation for any I4.0 strategy. Manage the digital twins of all devices or systems of a company, regardless of the manufacturer. Get an interactive overview of these assets and find important information and documents along the life cycle at any time.
Create PLC function blocks
Supports all IO-Link devices of all manufacturers
The Function Block Factory (FBF) enables the generation of PLC function blocks on the basis of an IODD, regardless of the device type or manufacturer. The generated function blocks makes reading and writing IO-Link device parameters easier.
A software tool for all IO-Link devices
Easy integration of device data in I4.0 applications
FieldEcho® builds the bridge between IO-Link devices and I4.0 applications, providing more data transparency in applications. Another plus: time-consuming programming is no longer necessary. Start now!
Bring your sensor data to the cloud
SICK LiveConnect is the standard for live data connections from sensor to cloud
Take advantage of a safe and easy option for bringing data online. The digital service combines a SensorApp and a cloud instance into a new product.
Simply capture your devices digitally using an app
Digital detection of your real assets
Save time with the app and detect all your assets. With the SICK Installed Base Manager, detection can be done very quickly and without complications along with the serial numbers, positions or photos. All product information is only a few clicks away in the digital world. The correct product information concerning your assets is therefore quickly accessible to you.
Continuous state monitoring for sensors and machines
Monitor and increase performance
With the Monitoring Box from SICK, you can enter the world of Industry 4.0. With this solution, you receive virtual access to sensors and machines and can improve them every day during operation. With the history view and log book, no events or developments pass you by. The Monitoring Box digitally monitors the integrated devices of your company and ensures hundreds of pieces of sensor and machine data, and forwards these on to you if required.
Get to know the data of tomorrow today
Intelligent prediction based on your data
With predictive services, you can find gems in your mountains of data. With the historic data from Condition Monitoring, data analyses are performed and intelligent predictions are made with application-specific models. You not only increase your plant availability, but sustainably improve the quality of products and processes.
- Augmented reality-supported troubleshooting and data visualization
- Intuitive app for mobile end devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Application-specific range of functions thanks to different packages
- User-specific display customization possible in the SARA app
- Quick display of relevant data by scanning the marker
- Configurable dashboards and visualizations
- Data analysis modules for real-time and historical trends
- Scalability across the facility
- Vendor-agnostic connectivity
- Multilanguage, user management and IT security standards for global deployment
- Operates in customer’s IT environments
- Annual software charge as a percentage of the purchase price for all feature-for-feature enhancements
- Add-on features and new licenses can be added to the plan after the initial purchase
- Priority support channel
- Priority enhancement request channel
- Where available, leverage discounted training and commissioning
- Would you like your levels to be monitored automatically?
- Would you like to avoid machine downtime due to a lack of material supply?
- Would you like to make walking routes more efficient for your employees?
- Would you like to improve your production processes?
- Real-time visualization of protective fields and measurement data on HMIs and PCs
- Read-out and display of the event memory of the safety laser scanner
- Direct access to diagnostic and device information
- For Windows-based SCADA systems (e.g. WinCC from SIEMENS) and Windows PCs
- Supported devices: microScan3 and outdoorScan3
- Visualization of safety systems
- Real time display of system status, errors, KPIs
- Recording and analysis of safety-related events
- Browser-based user interface for display on HMIs, computers, tablets, etc.
- Dashboard for the management of several safety systems
- User management for access rights
- Installed directly onto the RFU62x or RFU63x using a microSD memory card with copy protection
- Management of up to 1,000 transponders
- Remote database on RFU62x or RFU63x RFID
- Remote management of access rights for persons and vehicles
- Innovative NFC technology
- Mobile diagnostic and device information available at any time
- Exportation of PDF reports
- DIP switch assistant for deTec and deTem
- Clone function for configuration of scanGrid2
- Compatible with iOS and Android