Step 2: Safe motion control
Special safety tasks
- Monitoring of motor standstill, speed, and/or moving direction
- Release of locked physical guards only in the absence of the hazardous movement.
- Safeguarding of automated guided vehicles in combination with optical protective devices.
- Service mode with limited speed.
- Optimization of production processes with intrusion by persons.
- Convenient setup and maintenance of machines.
- Optimization of processes with automated guided vehicles.
Sensors for Motion Control
Encoders with HTL, TTL, SSI, Sin/Cos
Linear encoders with HIPERFACE, SSI
Distance sensors with SSI