In an innovative, enthusiastic environment.
Good ideas can change the world. At SICK, specialists from a range of disciplines work together with dedication and commitment to continue setting innovative standards with their sensor solutions: from invention through development and on to successful roll-out on the international markets. With a global workforce more than 10,000 employees and more than 50 subsidiaries and equity investments as well as numerous agencies around the world, we are a global market and technology leader in the field of sensor electronics for factory, logistics and process automation.
Sensors from SICK identify trucks at toll stations, control complex processes in airports, protect incomparable works of art in galleries and regulate the safe operation of roller coasters. They also contribute as vital components to the development of pioneering solutions in many other sectors.
This is SICK
SICK welcomes dedicated, enthusiastic and conscientious team players who are keen to develop and deliver demanding customer solutions and implement strong, effective ideas centered on market needs. As SICK’s corporate culture continues to evolve, we will carry on making clear, committed decisions, underpinned by a strong sense of responsibility toward our employees, the environment and society. Respect defines how we approach our work and engage with our customers and our coworkers.
As an equal opportunities employer, SICK always ensures that the image portfolio and texts are designed in a way that all people are respected – regardless of sex, age, ethnic background, sexual identity, possible disability or religion.
All applications will be treated confidentially. If you're interested in any position, kindly send your detailed resume, indicating current and expected remuneration to Gil.firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Senior Sales Engineer, Start ups and technology companies
- Focus on selling SICK products and solutions in Start ups and technology companies. Generate sales among start ups accounts, including cross-selling with other SICK Solutions like drive the sales in AGV/AMRs and AGCs, Localization solutions.
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts.
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Communicate client needs and demands to Sales, Product Marketing and Marketing Communication Teams.
- Forecast and tracks client account metrics.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients and prospects.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Solution Engineering teams to reach prospective clients.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Keep records of client transactions in CRM.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Proven records of sales management and account management of Sensors/Industrial automation/computing products and solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of Industrial/logistic automation sales experience with end-users/OEM's/Integrators.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of business development with start-up's & end-users.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Experience in AGVs / AGCs /AMR is advantageous.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Deep digital understanding.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- "Can do" approach to life and business.