Special Offer Kits - Available until End July 2020
Keeping a plant operational is key to maximising output and process efficiency. Holding spare parts on plant for critical parts of machinery helps ensure unscheduled downtime is reduced to a minimum. Sensors are critical information gathering devices for your automated machinery, however with so many types and variations used on a typical plant it is unlikely you will have a spare for every different version.
With decades of experience providing sensor solutions to customers like you, our team of Product Specialists have developed 6 different maintenance kits to cover the broadest possible range of application conditions with a small number of highly flexible parts and provide you with a sensor tool kit designed to help should you not have stock available of a dedicated sensor.
These kits are offered at the special discounted prices detailed below for a limited time only - until end of day 31/07/2020. Also available through your normal purchasing channels.
Limited to 3 x any individual kit per customer site. Additional kits may be available on request. Further discounts are not applicable. Kit items may arrive separately.
KIT 1 - PHOTOELECTRIC PROXIMITY SENSORS
Part No 1111318 at £235.57 - saving 25%
WTT12 PowerProx photoelectric sensor covers a variety of detection requirements. It provides reliable object detection up to 1.8m and at large detection angles and is suitable for a wide range of applications that commonly use BGS, reflex or through-beam sensors. The PowerProx Time of Flight sensor is easily set-up using a teach-in button. The kit includes a mounting bracket and a 10m cable that can be cut to the length you require. M8 and M12 field wireable connectors are also provided. PowerProx works on products of varying colour and reflectivity but is not suitable for transparent objects.
- 1 x 1072636 - WTTL12L-B2542 PHOTOELECTRIC PROXIMITY SENSOR
- 1 x 2078538 - MOUNTING BRACKET
- 1 x 2096241 - CABLE 10M
- 1 x 6022083 - CONNECTOR M12
- 1 x 6037323 - CONNECTOR M8
KIT 3 - INDUCTIVE PROXIMITY SENSORS
Part No 1111316 at £265.91 - saving 25%
These seven PNP Normally Open inductive sensors will not solve every breakdown you have but they help in a good many. They use our triple sensing range technology to extend the operating distance and cover more installations. Not only can targets be detected from further away but the risk of hitting and breaking either the sensor or the target is greatly reduced. These sensors can be used like conventional proximity sensors in operating temperature ranging from -25 to +70degC. The kit includes mounting brackets, M8 & M12 5m cable, M8, and M12 field wireable connectors.
- 1 x 1071200 - IME08-06NPSZT0K
- 1 x 1074037 - IME08-03BPSZT0K
- 1 x 1071218 - IME12-06BPSZC0K
- 1 x 1071234 - IME12-10NPSZC0K
- 1 x 1071252 - IME18-12BPSZC0K
- 1 x 1071269 - IME18-20NPSZC0K
- 1 x 1071301 - IME30-38NPSZC0K
- 2 x 5321721 - RIGHT ANGLED BRACKET
- 2 x 2095884 - 5M CABLE, M8, 3-PIN
- 2 x 5308447 - MOUNTING BRACKET M12
- 4 x 2096235 - 5M CABLE, M12, 4-PIN
- 2 x 5308446 - MOUNTING BRACKET M18
- 2 x 5308445 - MOUNTING BRACKET M30
KIT 5 - LIQUID LEVEL SENSORS
Part No 1111320 at £1249.25 - saving 25%
The Liquid Level Sensor maintenance kit covers a wide range of point level and continuous level applications. Standard or Hygienic applications can be solved for almost all liquid media. The 2m long guided wave radar level probe can be cut to length to suit the installation conditions. A coax tube accessory is included in the kit for operation on oil based liquids or applications in open or plastic vessels. 4-20mA / 0-10V + 2 x PNP/NPN outputs plus IO Link provide communication flexibility. Completing the kit are PNP Tuning forks with G3/4", 1" or 1/1.5" Tri-clamp fittings provide a robust solution for simple point level requirements and dry pump protection.
- 1 x 1052085 - LFP2000-G1NMB
- 1 x 2065703 - LFPCT-2000G1
- 1 x 2058824 - TRI-CLAMP
- 1 x 6036351 - LFV200-XXSGBTPM
- 1 x 6036353 - LFV200-XXSGATPM
- 1 x 6036533 - LFV200-XXHCLTPM
- 2 x 6052626 - 5M CABLE, M12, 5-PIN
- 2 x 2096235 - 5M CABLE, M12, 4-PIN
KIT 2 - FOOD & BEVERAGE PHOTOELECTRIC SENSORS
Part No 1111315 at £386.36 - saving 25%
This kit includes two commonly used sensors in food and beverage factories. The W4S-3 INOX sensors can be used in standard environments but their design combines rugged watertight IP 69K stainless steel housing with "best-in-class" optical functionality making them ideal for use in wash-down applications. The BGC device has a maximum sensing range of 120mm and the Reflex version up to 3m. The WLG4S also detects transparent films and objects using the fine triple reflector. The kit includes a mounting bracket, 5m cable, M8 and M12 field wireable connectors.
- 1 x 1046399 - WTB4S-3P3432V
- 1 x 1046449 - WLG4S-3P3432V
- 2 x 2051630 - MOUNTING BRACKET
- 1 x 5321097 - REFLECTOR
- 2 x 6058476 - 5M M12 4-PIN CABLE
- 2 x 6028357 - M12 CONNECTOR
- 2 x 6009974 - M8 CONNECTOR
- 1 x 5326089 - PL20F REFLECTOR
KIT 4 - INCREMENTAL ENCODERS
Part No 1111538 at £667.38 - saving 25%
Incremental Encoders are critical parts of plant ensuring precise Motion Control. When an encoder reaches the end of its service life machines often grind to a halt. The Incremental encoder maintenance kit contains the parts required to get most plants up and running in an emergency. Programmable electrical output type (TTL / HTL) and resolution (1-10000ppr) in 3 different mechanical designs together with accessories enable replication of over 100,000 individual encoder combinations.
- 1 x 1036757 - DFS60B-S1PK10000 INCREMENTAL ENCODER 6MM SOLID SHAFT
- 1 x 1036722 - DFS60B-S4PK10000 INCREMENTAL ENCODER 10MM SOLID SHAFT
- 1 x 1036928 - DFS60B-TJPK10000 INCREMENTAL ENCODER THROUGH HOLLOW SHAFT
- 1 x 1036616 - PGT-08-S USB PROGRAMMING TOOL
- 1 x 2076220 - COLLET 10MM
- 1 x 2076221 - COLLET 12MM
- 1 x 2076222 - COLLET 14MM
- 1 x 2076223 - COLLET 15MM
- 1 x 2047430 - FLANGE PLATE
KIT 6 - PRESSURE SENSORS
Part No 1111319 at £1233.02 - saving 25%
Pressure sensors are essential for ensuring there is sufficient pressure for pneumatic or hydraulic actuators, sufficient vacuum for vacuum suckers or controlling level using hydrostatic pressure. The pressure sensor maintenance kit includes a range of pressure sensors to help you keep these diverse applications running in your plant. Pneumatic pressure sensors tailored for compressed air applications are complemented by industrial units for liquids and gases providing rangeable analogue output with a 5:1 turn down ratio providing wide application coverage. The kit is completed with a hygienic 1 bar sensor ideal for hydrostatic level applications. All sensors have G1/4" process connections with the exception of the hygienic sensor which features a 1" process connection. A weld in flange is included for this sensor.
- 1 x 1062984 - PAC50-DGB
- 1 x 1062959 - PAC50-BGB
- 2 x 2099916 - SWITCH PANEL INSTALLATION KIT FOR PAC50
- 1 x 6073951 - PBS2-RB010SG1SSDNMA0Z
- 1 x 6073958 - PBS2-RB250SG1SSDNMA0Z
- 1 x 6073959 - PBS2-RB400SG1SSDNMA0Z
- 1 x 6051840 - PBSH-RB1X0SHGEEBMA0Z
- 1 x 5322453 - WELD-IN FLANGE
- 6 x 2096235 - 5M CABLE, M12, 4-PIN