Safety with cooperative robot applications
Safe Robotics Area Protection is a safety system for protecting cooperative robot applications. The system ensure safe, free access for the worker in the hazardous area of the robot. This optimizes work processes. This is made possible with simple adjustment of the field sets of the safety laser scanner to the requirements of the respective production process step. The robot reduces its speed when approaching the worker, depending on the distance. A two-stage reduction or increase in robot speed minimizes downtimes and results in higher productivity.
Following product families can be usedProduct family Safe Robotics Area ProtectionOpen access for safe productivity
- Safety systems consist of hardware and functional logic
- Safety functions thanks to tested functional logic
- Generic or manufacturer-specific variants for Universal Robots, FANUC and Yaskawa
- Documentation also includes wiring diagram, SISTEMA file and operating instructions
- Automatic robot restart possible
- PL d
Working together as equals
Thanks to sensors from SICK, robots perceive more precisely. For all challenges in the field of robotics: Robot Vision, Safe Robotics, End-of-Arm Tooling, and Position Feedback.
Find out more