Collision avoidance in the path of a quay crane with 3D-LiDAR sensors
The MRS1000 3D-LiDAR sensor monitors the rear area of vehicles in three dimensions. In this way, it can detect objects lying on the ground or protruding into the monitoring field. Thanks to its outstanding outdoor performance, the MRS1000 detects objects very reliably. Due to the rotatable plug and the flexible configuration options, there are many options for mounting the sensor. SICK also offers a whole range of accessories, for example a weather hood or mechanical adapters.
Following product families can be usedProduct family MRS1000Outdoor is our fourth dimension
- Four spread layers and a 275° aperture angle
- High weather resistance and reliability through HDDM+ with multi-echo technology
- Field evaluation and measured data in one sensor
- Easy configuration, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Convenient and customer-friendly diagnostics via web server