Positioning of trays on a loader/unloader
To enable the robot to accurately perform its gripping operations and avoid collisions with the components, the trays are positioned highly precisely on a loader/unloader with the help of a W4SL-3 miniature photoelectric sensor with reflector. The precise laser light spot of the photoelectric sensor ensures a highly accurate switching behavior.
Following product families can be usedLaser precision for very small or transparent objects
- Precise laser light spot, laser class 1
- Teach-in pushbutton can be switched between detection of transparent and non-transparent objects
- Sensing ranges between 25 mm and 60 m
- Latest SICK proprietary ASIC and laser technologies with second emitter LED to provide outstanding background suppression and ambient light immunity
- Choice of adjustment via teach-in button, potentiometer, cable, or IO-Link