Sensor-based robot guidance
The unique gripping position of the tire is transferred to the robot by the Inspector vision sensor. Taught-in patterns for screw holes in the wheels are precisely detected with a high level of repeat accuracy. As a result, the robot is able to approach the defined position with the utmost accuracy. The information can be sent to the robot control for positioning either via digital outputs or per Ethernet protocol.
Following product families can be usedAn intelligent vision solution in an easy-to-use sensor package
- High-speed positioning, inspection and measuring
- Powerful “object locator” tool, independent of position, rotation and scale
- Unique, interchangeable housing design supporting dome and various optical accessories
- Simple step-by-step configuration in PC including emulator
- Easy-to-use operator interfaces
- Flexible machine and HMI design interfaces
Working together as equals
Thanks to sensors from SICK, robots perceive more precisely. For all challenges in the field of robotics: Robot Vision, Safe Robotics, End-of-Arm Tooling, and Position Feedback.
Find out more