Automatic wheel separating in the conveying line
The WLR zone control sensor controls the wheel feed to the assembly station. The sensor is designed for so-called "Accumulating roller conveyors". It is equipped with solenoids. The conveyor is divided into segments with a WLR with adjacent reflectors at the end of each section. The internal logic of the sensors ensures a controlled material flow to start or stop wheel feeding to the defined segments.
Following product families can be usedZero pressure accumulation made easy
- Three mounting types: mounting between the rollers (R/IR), mounting on the side frame (ZLM), or mounting above the belt (WLR)
- Three types of logic: single feed, single feed with sleep function, block (slug) feed
- Up to 50 ZoneControl solutions can be connected in series.
- Fully animated simulation to ease selection and implementation
- Standard cut lengths of 1 m (3 ft) or 2 m (6 ft)