Simple, hygienic temperature measurement
The THTS temperature sensor is a compact, hygienically-graded, cost-effective Pt100 resistance thermometer. It is designed for applications in the food and beverage industry as well as in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical segment.
Due to the use of high-grade stainless steel and a crevice-free design of the wetted parts, stringent hygienic requirements are met.
The range of common hygienic process connections that are welded gap-free to the connection housing and multiple insertion lengths allow universal use.
The THTS is well suited for CIP and SIP processes. This enables safe hygienic operation in conjunction with optimized system availability. Besides its direct electrical connection to the Pt100 element, the THTS is available with an integrated transmitter with 4 mA ... 20 mA output signal.
At a glance
- Pt100 element, accuracy class A (IEC 60751)
- Measuring ranges –50 °C ... +150 °C and –50 °C ... +250 °C
- Parts in contact with media: Corrosion-resistant stainless steel 316L/1.4435, Ra ≤ 0.8 µm
- Various hygienic process connections and installation lengths
- Pt100 (4-conductor) or 4 mA ... 20 mA (2-conductor)
- M12 round connector x 1