Larger than life performance – flexible measurement and detection up to 35 m
The Dx35 family of distance sensors, based on HDDM™ technology, combine maximum reliability, measuring capabilities, flexibility and the perfect price-performance ratio in a very compact housing.
Depending on the application, sub-product families are available for distance measurement on natural objects (DT35 and DS35) or on reflective tape (DL35 and DR35).
The sub-product families also come with different interfaces. In addition to the IO-Link function, which all the devices have, the product family also offers sensors with analog and switching output (DT and DL) or the option of two switching outputs (DS and DR).
Its final distinguishing feature when selecting the right sensor for the application is the light sender: infrared or red light in laser class 1 or 2.
At a glance
- Highest reliability, ambient light immunity and best price/performance ratio thanks to HDDM technology
- Measuring range of 0.05 m to 12 m for natural objects or 0.2 m to 35 m for reflective tape
- Devices with analog and digital output, or just switching
- Infrared or red emitted light in laser class 1 or 2
- Repeatability: 0.5 mm to 5 mm
- Compact housing size
- DT35-S - Certified to ISO 13849 (PL b) and IEC 62998 (PC B)