Business developer : development of SICK business with high technical value, Industry 4.0 and Vertical Integration connotations. Ensure alignment of customer business value streams with SICK digital services and solutions
- Prospect new markets and develop the customer portfolio
- Drive commercial actions to push SICK digital services and solutions to the market
- Develop a "Top Down" customer approach by engaging high level contacts
- Develop a "Data Centric" customer approach.
- Identify customer data requirements and convert them.
- Translate a data centric customer requirements into digital solutions for IT and OT
- Is in support of the sales teams within his SSU as well as for other cluster's SSUs
- Is an Industry 4.0 referent for the subsidiary, in the cluster and the group
- Prospect new customers considering feasibility and profitability
- Analyze the client's needs, audit, diagnose
- Ability to sell customer value through Data (Big Data/ Sensor Data/ IoT Data).
- Respond to calls for tenders
- Search for potential partners and subcontractors
- Contribute to the company's technological and competitive intelligence
- Appropriate the group's strategy and associated objectives, and lead the deployment of this strategy locally.
- Is able to work alone or in a team and is accountable for his activity.
- Adapt one's behaviour to different stakeholders (colleagues, hierarchical superiors, related services)
- Share experiences and practice, communicate, train and inform
- Demonstrate a leadership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to engage at CxOs level such as (CIO/ CTO/ CDO)
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGES & SKILLS
IT & IoT
- MES, ERP, SCADA and HMI
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, serverless) & Server architecture
- Virtual Machines and Docker container
- Distributed software systems combining IT & OT
- Artificial Intelligence
- Industrial engineering, preventive & predictive maintenance, energetic efficiency,…
- Operations of manufacturing, production logistics, intralogistics
- PLCs, gateways, IoT Devices
- Asynchronous serial links (terminology, cables, coding, standards, units...)
- Processing of sensor/actuator data (image processing, processing of scan data, track & trace)
- Understanding of programmable (SICK) devices and Integration Hardware
Programming and diagnostic tools
- Programming and parametrization (PLC and applicative software)
Local networks and industrial buses
- Common Interfaces, Networks and Protocols (Modbus, Uni-Telway, FIP, ASi bus, CANopen, Profibus, Interbus, Ethway, Ethernet TCP/IP, etc.).
- 3 to 5 years in a technical function / environment with practical experience
- MES supplier, e.g. Schneider, GE...
- Industrial Software supplier/integrator, or cloud platform providers
- Tier2 IT/OT services provider
- Consulting / business transformation
- Sales experience is a plus
EDUCATION & LANGUAGE
- Engineering degree or equivalent in science and technology
- Fluent English
Job based in France with functional connections to the south Europe organisation