Precise position value identification
The 3-axis gantry robot removes a carton from the conveyor belt and supplies it to the next process. Here, it is critical that the movements necessary for positioning within the process are carried out with a high degree of accuracy. The high-resolution AFS/AFM60 EtherCAT® absolute encoder takes high-precision measurements of the absolute position and speed of the conveyor belt.
Following product families can be usedIntelligent, powerful, precise
- High-resolution 30-bit absolute encoder (18-bit singleturn and 12-bit multiturn)
- Face mount flange, servo flange and blind hollow shaft
- Connection type: 3 x M12 axial male connector
- Data tranfer speed " on the fly" in the range of µs
- EtherCAT® interface CoE (CiA DS-301) Device profile (CiA DS-406)
- Round axis functionality
- Alarms, warnings and diagnostics functions for speed, position, temperature, operating time, etc.
- Status display via 5 LEDs