Presence check of carton prior to setting it upright
An exact infeed of the carton blank is important for setting the packaging upright correctly. The reliable drawing in of the blank provides the process stability needed for the high cycle rates of cartoning machines. To achieve accurate detection, therefore, it is advisable to align the sensor precisely on the wall of the carton. Aligning the sensor and reflector is child’s play with the WLA16 photoelectric retro-reflective sensor – thanks to the BluePilot LED alignment aid. There is no longer any need to make any settings at all on the device. What’s more, the photoelectric sensor displays a totally stable detection response even on depolarizing objects such as film-wrapped cartons.
Following product families can be usedThe highflier in object detection
- Technologies: ClearSens, LineSpot, TwinEye, OptoFilter
- BluePilot: Optical alignment aid, adjustment of the sensing range via Teach-Turn adjustment with optical sensing range indicator or via IO-Link
- PinPoint LED: Light-intensive red sender LED
- Smart Sensor: Enhanced Sensing, IO-Link, Diagnostics, Smart Tasks
- Vistal housing: High chemical, thermal and mechanical resistance