Pressure monitoring in the vacuum removal gripper
Finished parts are removed from the mold by the vacuum removal gripper on a robot. With its positive and negative pressure ranges, the PAC50 pressure sensor is well suited for determining and monitoring the suction pressure in the gripper. The analog output signals of the PAC50 can be inverted specifically for negative measuring ranges.
Following product families can be usedProduct family PAC50Turns pressure into colors
- Electronic pressure switch for pneumatic applications
- Large display shows system pressure, output states and set switching points
- Three large function keys and intuitive menu navigation
- Measuring range for gauge pressure (vacuum and overpressure)
- Individually programmable switching outputs and optional analog output
- Installation on a mounting rail, wall or in a control panel
Working together as equals
Thanks to sensors from SICK, robots perceive more precisely. For all challenges in the field of robotics: Robot Vision, Safe Robotics, End-of-Arm Tooling, and Position Feedback.
Find out more