From micron to mile. In all dimensions. Scanning range in all dimensions, exact results in all environments.
Crane-to-crane collision avoidance
With a low amount of installation work required, DT1000 distance sensors enable reliable and non-contact distance measurement between rail-mounted ship-to-shore cranes (STS) or stacking cranes (RMG) for crane-to-crane collision avoidance. If the adjustable distance limits are reached or if the cranes are traveling too fast, the data will be transmitted via a switching signal to the higher-level control. Using the configurable RS-422/SSI interface and the scalable analog output signal, the DT1000 can also provide data relating to distance and speed. The DT1000 therefore contributes significantly towards increasing system availability in the port.
Following product families can be used
- Long range distance sensor with infrared laser featuring HDDM+ technology
- Measures natural objects (DT1000) or reflectors (DL1000)
- Dust-proof and waterproof housing (IP 65 and IP 67) made of highly corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- Configurable digital inputs and outputs, analog output and fieldbus interfaces (dependent on variant)
- Measures hot surfaces (DT1000)