Solder paste inspection at high speed
Solder paste misprints are the most common causes for defects detected after reflow soldering. The Ranger3 3D vision sensor with its unique CMOS image sensor enables fast and accurate 3D inspection of tiniest solder paste structures, assuring a high paste print quality and saving high costs for rework. With a record breaking speed and resolution ratio even the fastest production cycle can be managed. Ranger3 is capable of recording up to 307cm²/s of PCB surface at an X-Y-resolution of 20µm and a height resolution of 1,2µm.
Following product families can be used
- CMOS sensor from SICK with ROCC technology for superior 3D performance
- Processing of up to 15.4 gigapixels/s.
- Full-format 3D profile at 7 kHz
- Sensor resolution: Up to 2,560 x 832 px
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- 3D, reflective, and scattered light measurement in one device
- Industrial housing, optional IP65/67 enclosure rating