Coordination of pick robots
Robots for automated picking and placing greatly increase workplace safety, ergonomics and process efficiency. Such systems are particularly suitable for sorting mass deliveries during off-peak times for optimum utilization of resources. The 3D information required to control the robot is gathered by laser scanners.
Following product families can be usedFast and reliable, for precise measurement of distances and contours
Laser measurement without compromise - precise, fast and reliable
- The “Level Control” application integrated in the sensor is, with its gapless scanning surface, able to perform “shadowless” detection of objects in containers. Even small objects, regardless of color, are detected anywhere in the container.
- Large dynamic measurement range of 0.7 m to 3 m
- Rugged design
- High angular resolution and scanning frequency
- Ideal for depalletizing taks, contour verification and vision applications on pallets
- Precise measurement, even with very dark or glossy objects
- Fine angular resolution for high measurement point density
- High speed measurement with 600 Hz and fast data transmission with Gigabit Ethernet
- Synchronization of devices without mutual interference
- Industry-grade M12 connections