Reliable detection of irregularly shaped printed circuit boards.
Printed circuit boards often have cutouts, large holes or roundings. These can cause difficulties during optical detection. The modified miniature WTV4-3 photoelectric line sensor uses a light beam to solve this task and provides accurate edge detection. This sensor is ideal for use under difficult conditions and helps to reduce overall operating costs.
Following product families can be used
- Best background suppression sensor in its class
- Universal use of PinPoint technology in all models
- BGS proximity sensor with laser-like light spot for precise detection tasks
- Reliable setting via 5-turn potentiometer, teach-in pushbutton, teach-in via cable or IO-Link
- Flexible sensor settings, monitoring, advanced diagnostics, and display thanks to IO-Link