Array sensors operate on the proximity scanning principle. They detect even the smallest edges based on differences in grayscale values within the field-of-view. Positioning of, for example, a paper web based on the web edge or a contrast line is only one of many possible applications. Widths, diameters, and gaps can also be detected. In reflector mode, the array sensors can even detect transparent materials.
- Teach-in of selected edges possible
- Full color TFT display
- Various operating modes for different applications
- Core and Prime variant for different fields of application
- Large measuring range of up to 165 mm
- Sensing distance of 25 mm or 100 mm
- Repeatability of up to 150 µm