Continuous condition monitoring of sensors in waste incineration plants
Waste incineration plants must maintain stringent emission limits which are monitored by gas analyzers. The Monitoring Box monitors these gas analyzers and records any changes in the conditions of the devices. This allows problems to be detected early, or can even prevent them from arising. The Monitoring Box enables operators of waste incineration plants to implement digitally supported predictive maintenance in their operations. Thanks to condition monitoring. machine and plant availability is increased, as is the return on investment.
Following product families can be usedAnalytical processing of status and application data
- Pre-defined data models and data processing
- Browser-based dashboard for data visualization
- Real-time warnings and logbook with result logging
- Plug-and-play installation
- Data storage via SICK Cloud or on-premise solution