Inclination sensors for positioning tasks on the mobile crane
To avoid damage due to overload and overturning, sensor solutions for load torque restrictions are used on the mobile crane. The 2 dimensionally functioning inclination sensor TMM88 suited for the support during the automated leveling of the mobile crane has a compensated cross sensitivity and configurable vibration suppression. The one-dimensional functioning inclination sensor TMM88 records the position of the boom. Its measuring range of 360° and the freely adjustable zero point allow flexible application in various installation situations.
Following product families can be usedHigh-precision inclination measurement for harsh ambient conditions.
- Inclination sensor with measuring range of 360° (single-axis) or ±90° (dual-axis)
- Compensated cross sensitivity and configurable vibration suppression
- Freely configurable current or voltage interface or convenient CANopen interface
- Accuracy up to ±0.02°
- Plastic or aluminum housing
- Programmable with the PGT-12-Pro