Empty bay detection for different load carriers (3D)
Automated storage and retrieval of loads, particularly at great heights, requires precise detection of the storage space and load carrier. Thanks to the 3D snapshot technology of the Visionary-T, empty bay detection as well as localization and measurement of the loading position is done quickly in a complete room volume without the sensor having to be moved. The load is reliably transferred while taking into consideration the current situation (e.g. bay sagging).
Following product families can be used3D snapshot – for versatile use indoors
- Record up to 50 3D images per second
- Distance values: 144 x 176 pixels per recording
- Output of 3D data via a Gigabit Ethernet interface and simple digital outputs
- Provision of application-specific data
- Temperature range: 0 °C ... 50 °C or 0 °C ... 45 °C (depending on the housing), enclosure rating: IP67