Component detection in a crossbar robot
The WT12L-2 small photoelectric sensor checks whether the part is located in the gripper of the robot and whether the part has been removed from the press tool. This prevents mechanical damage to the press.
Following product families can be usedProduct family W12-2 LaserHigh-performance photoelectric sensor family with laser optics
- Best-in-class retro-reflective laser performance in a metal housing
- Teflon® coating available
- Precise autocollimation optics
- Adjustable focus on retro-reflective sensors
- High switching frequency of 2.5 kHz
- Connection via cable or rotatable connector
- Mounting options with through holes, blind holes, oblong holes and dovetail
- Laser protection class 1 or 2
Working together as equals
Thanks to sensors from SICK, robots perceive more precisely. For all challenges in the field of robotics: Robot Vision, Safe Robotics, End-of-Arm Tooling, and Position Feedback.
Find out more