The instrument panels are identified with IDM160 hand-held scanners. Their reconstruction algorithms reduce manual input. Codes are quickly identified with more than 500 scans per second. The IDM hand-held scanners are available with Bluetooth or WLAN and have PS/2, USB or RS-232 interfaces.
Following product families can be usedProduct family IDM16xIndustrial mobile reliability
- Identification of all popular 1D codes, with PDF version also stacked codes
- Compact housing with up to IP 65 withstanding 50 drops from 2 m on concrete
- Good read feedback via LED, beeper and vibrator
- Supports all popular corded and cordless interfaces as well as industrial fieldbuses via SICK connectivity
- Tool-free exchange of cable and battery
- Corded and cordless versions available