Object detection systems
Object detection systems detect objects irrespective of size or position, both indoors or outdoors. They are used in intralogistics to increase throughput of conveyor systems. The systems also prevent collisions in outdoor areas and ensure and increase equipment availability in steel mills, ports and other areas. Regardless of the application, system reliability means smooth process flow.
- Non-contact detection due to LiDAR technology
- Adjustable, application-specific monitoring areas
- Automated self-test cycles
- Customized control configurations
- Easy implementation of new functions
- Optional gateways for remote diagnosis or data analyses