A new dimension in the world of sensors
Transparency, efficiency, productivity
Transform the data available to you into added value and use your data more systematically. Customize digital solutions to your individual needs and gain transparency.
Manage your digital twins
Everything at a click
SICK AssetHub provides the necessary foundation for any I4.0 strategy. Manage the digital twins of all devices or systems of a company, regardless of the manufacturer. Get an interactive overview of these assets and find important information and documents along the life cycle at any time.
Create PLC function blocks
Supports all IO-Link devices of all manufacturers
The Function Block Factory (FBF) enables the generation of PLC function blocks on the basis of an IODD, regardless of the device type or manufacturer. The generated function blocks makes reading and writing IO-Link device parameters easier.
A software tool for all IO-Link devices
Easy integration of device data in I4.0 applications
FieldEcho® builds the bridge between IO-Link devices and I4.0 applications, providing more data transparency in applications. Another plus: time-consuming programming is no longer necessary. Start now!
Bring your sensor data to the cloud
SICK LiveConnect is the standard for live data connections from sensor to cloud
Take advantage of a safe and easy option for bringing data online. The digital service combines a SensorApp and a cloud instance into a new product.
Simply capture your devices digitally using an app
Digital detection of your real assets
Save time with the app and detect all your assets. With the SICK Installed Base Manager, detection can be done very quickly and without complications along with the serial numbers, positions or photos. All product information is only a few clicks away in the digital world. The correct product information concerning your assets is therefore quickly accessible to you.
Continuous state monitoring for sensors and machines
Monitor and increase performance
With the Monitoring Box from SICK, you can enter the world of Industry 4.0. With this solution, you receive virtual access to sensors and machines and can improve them every day during operation. With the history view and log book, no events or developments pass you by. The Monitoring Box digitally monitors the integrated devices of your company and ensures hundreds of pieces of sensor and machine data, and forwards these on to you if required.
Get to know the data of tomorrow today
Intelligent prediction based on your data
With predictive services, you can find gems in your mountains of data. With the historic data from Condition Monitoring, data analyses are performed and intelligent predictions are made with application-specific models. You not only increase your plant availability, but sustainably improve the quality of products and processes.
- Visualization and evaluation of status data
- Log book for clear presentation and documentation of events
- Configurable alarms
- Presentation of limit value deviations
- Can be implemented at the customer’s premises or in the SICK cloud
- Can be used on mobile devices
- Password-protected access
- Notification of events that have not yet happened
- Machine learning methods for trained and validated prediction models
- Different prediction periods for the best view into the future
- High prediction quality regarding the probability of occurrence of known events
- For Android and iOS
- Adding assets by scanning the SICK type label
- Adding images of sensors and machines
- Assignment of sensors to machines and plants
- Quick location with search function
- Quick access to technical data and product information
- GPS positioning of assets
- Simple generation of digital twins
- Technical locations in clear tree structures
- Each type of asset can be illustrated with different structural elements
- Rights management for collaborative work
- Additional information available for all SICK devices
- History and transparency of digital interactions
- SICK standard for connecting sensors to their virtual cloud instance
- Secure data communication from the sensor level to the cloud
- Forwarding of data to other applications, such as dashboards or customer systems
- Management and assignment of devices in SICK AssetHub
- Integration of all sensors possible, regardless of manufacturer
- Reliable aggregation and visualization of SICK sensor data
- Modern, responsive user interface accessible on multiple form factors
- Data Analysis Package based on time, read-rates and barcode type
- Easy installation and configuration
- Time limited license for evaluation
- Suitable for parameterizing and monitoring all IO-Link devices in a plant
- Platform-independent access to IO-Link device data
- OPC UA client or TCP/IP connection for communication with PLCs
- Automated detection of IO-Link devices
- Interface to IODDfinder
- Server and client can be distributed in the network
- Can be used in browsers or integrated in HMIs