Reliable detection of packaging
Packages being transported on a conveyor belt must be detected and counted reliably. In the past, products had to be singulated for this purpose. The DeltaPac MultiTask photoelectric sensor (WTD20E) detects packages on the conveyor belt even if they are close to each other. It detects the packaging regardless of their color and surface. This allows for non-contact, wear-free, and reliable counting. With the DeltaPac MultiTask photoelectric sensor, therefore, this separation is no longer necessary. This does away with the need for elaborate mechanisms in the conveying line.
Following product families can be usedProduct family DeltaPacBridging the Gap
- Delta-S technology®, four PinPoint 2.0 LEDs and two energy scales, combined with SIRIC® and distance measurement technology
- Able to detect object contours with radii of up to 20 mm in any direction
- For belt speeds up to 3.0 m/s or production rates of up to 200,000 packages per hour
- Preconfigured sensors or custom setting of four operating modes via IO-Link
- Compact housing (42 mm x 42 mm x 45 mm) with an IP 67 enclosure rating