Identification of the cardboard packaging
To ensure that the cardboard packaging inserted into the magazine after a format change matches the new format, it must be uniquely identified. The IDM26x hand-held scanner is used for this. It identifies a very wide range of 1D and 2D code types, plus it can be integrated easily and flexibly via industrial fieldbus networks.
Following product families can be used2D-code identification in harsh environments
- Identification of all standard 1D, stacked, and 2D codes
- Reliable, secure, and fast code reading
- Rugged, stable housing with IP 65 enclosure rating
- Supports all common corded and cordless interfaces as well as industrial fieldbuses via SICK connectivity
- Good read feedback via LED, beeper, and vibration