Safety Solution Assistant
This assistant will lead you via a technical protective measure to a product suggestion consisting of sensors and control devices to solve your safety task.
Step 1: Identify your technical protective measure.
Step 2: Choose the special safety task.
Step 3: Choose the technology.
Step 4: Select the products.
Step 1: Identify technical protective measures ...
- Continuous interactions of a person with the machine
- Unhindered, automatic material transport into/out of the machine is possible.
- Optical approach detection of persons is possible and wanted
- Hazardous point protection, access protection and hazardous area protection
- Operator reaches directly into the machine
- Also for mobile application (AGV)
- Electrical interlocking of physical guards with and without locking
- Prevent the operator from accessing the hazardous area directly
- Protection against potential serious hazards
- Machine parameters are monitored during operation
- Also suitable for mobile applications (safe position
monitoring for steering axes and swivel arms, e.g., to control monitoring fields of safety laser scanners on automated guided vehicles for speed shifting).
- Emergency stop as a supplement to other protective devices and/or safety measures
- Dangerous movements should be stopped safely by manual operation
- Critical machine functions should be put into operation safely by manual mean