Conveyor belt speed of the biomass belt in organic waste incineration
The conveyor belt speed at which the biomass is transported to the shredder and then to the storage location is very important when it comes to managing the material flow. The DFS60 incremental encoder calculates the speed and running direction of the belt. The DFS60 can either be configured via a PC or a separate programming tool, thus offering comprehensive programming flexibility for all industrial requirements.
Following product families can be usedHigh-resolution, programmable encoder for sophisticated applications
- Short installation depth
- High resolution of up to 16 bits
- Optional programming: Output voltage, zero pulse position, zero impulse width, pulse number and counting direction
- Connection: Radial or axial cable connection, M23 or M12 male connector, axial or radial.
- Electrical interfaces: 5 V & 24 V TTL/RS-422, 24 V HTL/push pull, 5 V sin/cos 1 Vss
- Mechanical interfaces: Face mount flange or servo flange, blind hollow shaft or through hollow shaft
- Remote zero set possible