Flare gas measurement in biogas
When it comes to continuous process monitoring and optimization as well as detecting tiny leakages in the flare gas network, the FLOWSIC100 Flare is used. The primary area of application involves calculating greenhouse gas emissions based on the amount of flare gas measured in accordance with regulatory requirements. For this purpose, it is also necessary to precisely record very low flow rates. This is made possible by the use of state-of-the-art ultrasonic sensor technology, as well as a high signal time resolution combined with cutting-edge signal processing.
Following product families can be usedReliable gas flow measurement in flare gas applications
Reliable gas flow measurement on flare stacks in petroleum refineries, chemical plants and natural gas processing with SICK ultrasonic gas flow meters.
- High-resolution measurement and short response time
- Innovative sensor design for very high gas velocities and gas temperatures up to 280 °C
- Optimal signal transmission even under atmospheric pressure
- Detached installation of the control unit up to 1,000 m away
- Single and multi-path configuration, opt. Probe version
- Zero point test in the field according to factory standard
- Control cycle for automatic self-diagnosis / signal optimization
- Measurement availability under all operating conditions, at high gas velocities and with changing gas compositions
- Intuitive FLOWgateTM operating software
- I-diagnosticsTM for self-monitoring, easy verification and condition-based maintenance of the system
- Retrofit solutions for existing measurement systems