Crop detection on sprayer units for fruit-growing
The PET pressure transmitter is designed as an OEM product for use in hydraulic applications, such as forage harvesters. The high-volume production provides an optimal cost-benefit ratio, even for tailor-made application-specific solutions. Thanks to its completely welded, hermetically sealed stainless-steel membrane, high overload resistance and pressure-spike control, the PET is suitable for applications in mobile machines.
Following product families can be usedRugged. Reliable. Rectangular.
- Reliable measurement, regardless of material color, transparency, gloss, or ambient light
- Rugged housing with teach-in buttons
- Sensing ranges up to 8,000 mm
- Analog output, push-pull digital output with IO-Link or two PNP/NPN digital outputs
- Immune to dirt, dust, humidity, and fog
- Adjustable sensitivity