Height monitoring at the scissor lift table
Following machining, residual grids are placed on a scissor lift table. To ensure a smooth transfer, the height of the stack must be aligned with that of the machining table. The analog signal values of the EcoLine wire draw encoder are used to determine the lifting height. When the maximum load has been reached, the worker removes the stack of residual grids.
Following product families can be usedProduct family EcoLineModular wire draw encoder in miniature design
- Measured lengths: 1.25 m ... 10 m
- Modular measuring system with a wide selection of interfaces/measuring lengths
- Very small, slim housing (55 mm ... 190 mm) with spring integrated in the measurement drum
- Light yet shock-proof and temperature-resistant plastic housing
- Analog interface with teach-in function at the encoder