Precise load carrying through target recognition with 3D LiDAR sensors
The automated guided vehicle (AGV) must quickly detect the size and position of the load carrier for autonomous lifting of the load. The MRS1000 3D LiDAR sensor delivers measurement data on four layers, thereby detecting pallet openings, to name one example. It allows for the corresponding positioning of transport forks during the approach and reception of the pallet without stopping the AGV. The recorded measurement data can be used to create a profile.
Following product families can be usedOutdoor is our fourth dimension
- Four spread layers and a 275° aperture angle
- High weather resistance and reliability through HDDM+ with multi-echo technology
- Field evaluation and measured data in one sensor
- Easy configuration, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Convenient and customer-friendly diagnostics via web server