Ammonia is a key material for the production of fertilizers. Its synthesis involves a multi-step process to provide hydrogen which is converted to ammonia under extreme pressure. The high reaction speed and the high material throughput require tight process control at each step. Continuous gas analyzers can monitor H2, CH4, CO, CO2, and NH3 and offer a great advantage to gas chromatographs due to their fast response time. Because of catalyst poison-ing and salt-formation, CO and CO2 need to be detected at very low ppm levels.
Following product families can be usedTailor-made gas analysis for process and emission monitoring
- 6 different analyzer modules: DEFOR (NDUV, UVRAS), MULTOR (NDIR), OXOR-E (electrochemical O2), OXOR-P (paramagnetic O2), THERMOR (TC), and UNOR (NDIR)
- 4 different types of enclosures
- Gas module with sample gas pump and/or control sensors
- New enclosure type for easy and quick integration in analyzer systems
- Remote diagnosis via Ethernet with SOPAS ET software