Monitoring of clamping cylinders
The MZ2Q magnetic cylinder sensor verifies the position of the clamping sensor. Using two switching points, this can be monitored both in the open and closed states with only one cylinder sensor. The monitoring function can thus be implemented even on the smallest clamping cylinders in confined spaces.
Following product families can be usedMagnetic cylinder sensors with two individually adjustable switching points
- Can be used in all standard cylinders, linear slides, and grippers using the T-slot and – with the help of adapters – in round rod, tie-rod, and profile cylinders, and cylinders with a dovetail groove
- Drop-in mounting from above simplifies handling and assembly
- Easy adjustment of two switching points via teach-in pushbutton
- LEDs for indicating the two switching points
- Detection range up to 50 mm stroke