Measuring wheel encoders
Please note: Encoder is attached to the measuring arm. The measuring wheel is enclosed. See individual components for further technical data
Pulses per revolution 2,000 Measuring increment (resolution in mm/pulse) 0.1 1) 2) Repeatability < 0.1 mm 3)
Communication interface Incremental Communication Interface detail HTL / Push pull Number of signal channels 6-channel
- Electrical data
Connection type Male connector, M12, 8-pin, radial Power consumption ≤ 1 W (without load) Supply voltage 10 V ... 27 V Reverse polarity protection ✔ Short-circuit protection of the outputs ✔ 1) MTTFd: mean time to dangerous failure 500 years (EN ISO 13849-1) 2) 3)
- 1) Short-circuit opposite to another channel, US or GND permissable for maximum 30 s.
- 2) This product is a standard product and does not constitute a safety component as defined in the Machinery Directive. Calculation based on nominal load of components, average ambient temperature 40°C, frequency of use 8760 h/a. All electronic failures are considered hazardous. For more information, see document no. 8015532.
- 3) Value refers to the mounted encoder.
- Mechanical data
Measuring wheel circumference 200 mm 1) Measuring wheel surface O-ring NBR70 Mounting Measuring wheel mounted at the front Spring arm mechanism material Spring element Stainless steel Measuring wheel, spring arm Aluminum Start up torque + 1.2 Ncm (at 20 °C) Operating torque 1.1 Ncm (at 20 °C) Bearing lifetime 3.6 x 109 revolutions Minimum spring tension force 4 N 2) 3) Max. permissible working area for the spring (continuous operation) ± 10 mm Service life of spring element > 1.5 million cycles Mounting position relative to the measuring object Preferably from above, from below possible 4) Mounted encoder DBS60 Core, DBS60E-S4EC02000, 1097620 Mounted mechanic BEF-MWS120-ARM Attached measuring wheel BEF-MR010020R, 2055224
- 3) The clamping force can be set in 6 fixed increments of 4 N. 4 N corresponds to one increment.
- Ambient data
EMC According to EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-3 Operating temperature range –20 °C ... +80 °C 1) Storage temperature range –40 °C ... +100 °C 1)
- 1) This value reflects the smallest temperature value of the installed products. For more information, please look at the individual data sheets.
ECl@ss 5.0 27270501 ECl@ss 5.1.4 27270501 ECl@ss 6.0 27270590 ECl@ss 6.2 27270590 ECl@ss 7.0 27270501 ECl@ss 8.0 27270501 ECl@ss 8.1 27270501 ECl@ss 9.0 27270501 ECl@ss 10.0 27270790 ECl@ss 11.0 27270707 ETIM 5.0 EC001486 ETIM 6.0 EC001486 ETIM 7.0 EC001486 ETIM 8.0 EC001486 UNSPSC 16.0901 41112113