- Large measuring range of up to 1 m
- Simple setting via OLED display or SOPAS configuration software
- Standalone device without external amplifier unit
- Rugged metal housing
- Adjustable analog output (mA/V) and push-pull switching output with IO-Link
- Precise measurement regardless of color or surface
- Versatile mounting possibilities
OD1000The solution for precise measurement over long distances
- Optimization of the process quality due to high precision and linearity over the entire measuring range
- Quick commissioning due to variable mounting and innovative operating concept
- Simple and cost-saving integration via OLED display and IO-Link interface
- Suitable for harsh ambient condition due to rugged metal housing
- High machine availability thanks to reliable, quick, and precise measurement results on a wide range of surfaces
- Intelligent measured value filter and analysis algorithm for safe and stable measurement in every application
With its sensing range of up to 1 m, the OD1000 displacement measurement sensor sets new standards in precise distance measurement with triangulation. Its high performance data ensures a smooth production process and allows a high level of productivity in a wide range of applications, almost regardless of the surface quality, color, or object structure. The clear OLED display with four operating keys simplifies commissioning and optimizes the machine availability. As a standalone device with integrated evaluation, IO-Link interface, and additional functions, the OD1000 simplifies machine integration, saves additional evaluation effort, and paves the way for sustainable production.
- Technical data overview
Measuring range 200 mm ... 1,000 mm 1) Linearity ± 1.5 mm Repeatability 0.4 mm 2) 3) Response time ≥ 1.5 s 4) Measuring frequency ≤ 3 kHz Switching output 2 x push-pull 5) IO-Link ✔ , V1.1, V1.0 Analog output 1 x 4 mA ... 20 mA (≤ 600 Ω) / 1 x 0 V ... 10 V (> 20 kΩ) Ambient temperature operation –10 °C ... +50 °C, Operating temperature at VS = 24 V Ambient storage temperature –20 °C ... +60 °C
- 1) 6 % ... 90 % remission, at default settings.
- 2) , With 90% remission (white), with constant ambient conditions.
- 3) , Statistical error 3 σ.
- 4) With measuring frequency of 3 kHz, target change white 90%/white 90%.
- 5) PNP: HIGH = UV - (< 3 V) / LOW = < 3 V, NPN: HIGH = < 3 V / LOW = UV.
- Measuring range: 200 mm ... 1,000 mm
- Communication interface: IO-Link
- Typ. light spot size (distance): 1.5 mm x 1.5 mm (200 mm ... 1,000 mm)
- Housing material: Zinc diecast
- Connection type: Cable with male connector, M12, 5-pin, A-coded, 20 cm