Interlocking of protective doors and flaps
The rugged flexLock safety locking device locks protective doors and flaps. This prevents intervention in machines or entry to systems while the production process is running. This enables safe and efficient operation of machines and systems and prevents unwanted machine or system downtime. Thanks to the RFID technology, which assists with monitoring the actuator of the flexLock, the safety locking device also offers a high level of manipulation protection.
Following product families can be used
- Innovative design: Open locking head with 180° actuation radius, rounded housing, bright LEDs (visible from three sides)
- PL e for door and locking monitoring with low or high coding
- IP67 and IP69K enclosure rating
- High locking force: Up to 3150 N
- Flexible actuator for high offset tolerance